16 Playford Boulevard
Phone: 7485 4000
The Elizabeth GP Plus Health Care Centre offers a broad range of health care services. Services at the Centre require an appointment. Some services require a GP referral.
Services currently available are:
- General practitioner services
- SA Dental Services (SADS)
- Royal District Nursing Society (RDNS)
- BreastScreen SA
- Allied health
- Women’s Health and Safety Services
- Pathology collection services provided by SA Pathology (IMVS)
- Immunization clinics (including a clinic for newly arrived families)
- Children Youth and Women’s health services
- Novita Services
- Cochlear Implant
- Clinic 275
- At Work Australia
- Vietnam Veterans Counselling Service
GP Plus Health Care Centre Elizabeth Services
Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 6.00pm
Some after hours and weekend services are available. Please phone the Centre for information.
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 6.00pm
Saturday: 8.30am to 12.30pm
Monday to Friday: 8.00am to 12 noon
Car parking is available adjacent to the Centre, including disability parking.
The building has disability access at both entrances and throughout the building, including disability toilets.
The Centre is located close to the Elizabeth train station and to the bus hub at the Elizabeth Shopping Centre.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Services at the Centre require an appointment. Some services require a GP referral. Remember to bring your Medicare card and any concession cards to all appointments. Please contact the Centre for more information and to book an appointment.